Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

Hello, hello! Man, this blog is entirely WAY overdue. So much has happened over the past, let's see, 6 months! So, I will stick to the past couple of weeks.

Ezekiel has developed quite a sense of humor recently. His latest games includes "peek-a-boo" and teasing us. He waits until we talk and tells us to,"Shh!"- pointer finger and all. It's pretty funny.



For Thanksgiving we had the pleasure of staying at my Uncle Greg and Aunt Robin's house in Redding. My dad and step mom were up there, along with my Uncle Micheal and two cousins Kristy and Kevin. We had a blast! Every night we played a game called "Rock star", which you actually are virtually playing in a band. I was pretty good with the drums and vocals but very very very poor at anything else. Brent did great at everything, as usual...... :). One day I'll beat him at something! We also dared to shop on "Black Friday" in hopes of finding a fabulous price on a very specific TV. (Brent has been researching for awhile now; it is a 1020 Plasma something, something, something...) No luck, or at least we decided to save our money until after Christmas. We did find some steals for others gifts though! Plus, our cousin Kristy was such a big help with Ezekiel, as well as really good company! (In fact she might join as at Ireland for our Anniversary.) My Aunt gave Brent and I a really nice Cannon! And a Bag, then my dad gave us a really nice Tripod and some film! ( I know! We are SO lucky!) Since I took photo 3 years ago I have been wanting to invest, but we just haven't been that fortunate, so I am ecstatic! (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!) Brent is too, he takes some phenomenal nature shots so I am looking forward to seeing the prints.

We took our first family portraits two weekends ago, a local Christian Mom is starting her own business and this lady is talented!!! So far she has only edited 5 shots, but I will post them when they are completley finished.

We have also been having weeky hang outs with our fabulous friends, The Dalys! They are gems and while Katie and I have known each other for a long time, Andrew and Brent are like soul mates. It is really surprising how much those two are alike! They also have a beautiful daughter who is about 4 months older than Ezekiel and last week they had there first kiss! We couldn't stop laughing; Katie asked Abigail to give Ezekiel a kiss and when she spproached Zeke, he turned his face and pretty much licked her mouth. Yeah, I know, do not worry Brent had, "the talk" with him. Abigail has since been very aggressive with telling Ezekiel, "No!". We really love them, they honestly have blessed us so much with their friendship and we love Abbas like she was our own.

Well, that is all I have time for now. I will post our family pictures soon as well as "Ezekiel's first year: the great adventure"

Love you all!~Crish

No comments: